To reach as many lost souls for Jesus Christ as we can and to help our members blossom in their God given abilities through Jesus Christ and by doing God's will.
We are led by the Word of God and His Spirit. We welcome all people in the name of Jesus Christ and God is the only God we serve. We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us — Philippians 4:13.
What We Believe
We believe the only way to the Father in heaven is through Jesus Christ (John 14:6-7) and we must do the following to be in a relationship with the Father:
- Hear the word - Romans 10:17, Matthew 7:24-27
- Believe the word is true and believe in Jesus - Hebrews 11:6, Mark 16-15-16 (not faith only), James 2:24, John 12:42.
- Repent of your sins and transgressions - Act 2:38, Acts 17:30-31, Luke 13:3.
- Confess Jesus is the Son of God - Matthew 10:32-33, Acts 8:36-37.
- Immersion for the forgiveness of sins and to place you in Christ so Jesus can add you to His church and translate you into the Kingdom of God: Acts 2:38, Acts 2:47, Colossians 1:12-14.
- Purpose: Acts 2:38, Mark 16:15-16, Acts 22:16, 1 Peter 3:20-21, Acts 10:48, John 3:5; Luke 7:30. Read 2 Corinthians 5:17 with Galatians 3:27.
- Action: Romans 6:3-5, Acts 8:36-38, Mark 1:9-10, John 3:23.
- Infants need not to be immersed Matthew 18:3, mark 10:13-15, Ezekiel 18:20, Romans 14:12.
- Remain faithful until death - Revelation 2:10
Examples of Immersion and Conversions
- Jesus' Immersion — Matthew 3:13-17
- Day of Pentecost — Acts 2:22 and 36-47
- Samaria — Acts 8:4-13
- Ethiopian Eunuch — Acts 8:26-39
- Paul(Saul) — Acts 9:1-20 and 22:6-16
- Cornelius — Acts 101-48 and 11:1-18
- Lydia — Acts 16:13-15
- Many Corinthians — Acts 18:8